Monday, June 20, 2005

Monday is our day when we have a Crossroads care attendant come in for an hour. At the moment this just gives me a bit of free time to sort out our garage that has been the home for a load of gubbins since I sold my house 2 years ago and had to de clutter this flat to make room for it all. Not an ideal place, so when we finally had to accept that we would have to move from here, it meant MORE de cluttering. This time we've rented a storage unit and I've been de cluttering the garage as well as this flat for the last 3 months

Grumpy also has a flat in London that we've got to sell but it's been a bit slow getting it ready. The decorator has done his bit, but now it's my turn to clear up and declutter up there too, but as this involves a train journey there and back, I only get about an hour or two to do stuff then I have to come back I really need to spend a couple of days there but can't take Grumpy up there as it's on two levels, also as it's only small he'd be under my feet all the time so I'd be worse off. So need to find somewhere I can dump him while I work, I've asked him to ask his sister as she sometimes works from home, but I'm not holding my breath!!!

He's been really weak again today, he was ok for a couple of hours after he got up, but by 2pm all his energy was gone so I had to do the shopping on my own, may go back to using our on line account and have it delivered from sainsburys.

Next hurdle is to see if I can get him to eat.

Our care attendant made him some lunch which is an improvement, and I've bought some yoghurts/deserts that I'm hoping he will eat, may be I should also try to get some more fruit?

No comments: